Directions For Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Designed to be applied by both soil and/or foliar application.
- AN-MAX®* supplies nitrogen to turf and ornamentals and should be applied when tissue and soil analysis identifies the need and proper rate of application for this product.
- Best results will be obtained when application is concentrated in the active root zone or on the leaf surface.
- Can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or other liquid fertilizers.
- If compatibility is in question, jar test a small quantity.
- Apply foliar sprays with sufficient water to ensure uniform coverage without running off leaf surfaces. not apply this product foliarly in concentrations greater than maximum results, apply in the early morning or in the evening when air temperatures are optimum for foliar application.
- Do not HUMA GRO®* TURF nutrients during the hottest time the day or to or ornamentals under drought or flood stress. Application timing, intervals and rates may vary according to turf and ornamental requirements, stage of development, available nutrient levels in the soil, and overall nutritional status of the plants.
- Applications as often as every 7 to 10 days as needed. • Consult your local HUMA GRO® TURF Representative or other turf or ornamental for plant-specific recommendations.