Benefits of Use:
- Complexing of chemicals and fertilizers enabling a quicker uptake by plants
- A carbon food source for the beneficial microbial population of the soil food web
When to Apply:
- To improve plant nutrient uptake
- To increase effectiveness of foliar nutrient applications
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Do not apply this product in concentrations greater than 10 percent.
- Best results will be obtained when application is concentrated in the active root zone or when applied directly to the soil followed by shallow cultivation. May also be foliar applied.
- Soil moisture is required for maximum bioactivity. If soil is dry, moisture should be provided by irrigation.
- Can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or other liquid fertilizers. If compatibility is in question, jar-test a small quantity.
- Use caution when adding to high analysis/multi-nutrient solutions, highly acidic or basic solutions, or unstable suspensions.
- Applications can be made as often as every 15 to 30 days, as needed.
- Consult your local Huma Gro® Turf Representative for turf-specific recommendations.
- See table below for specific rate instructions.