Benefits of Use:
- Long-term soil organic matter building
- Long-term soil microbial activation
When to Apply:
- Any time of the year
- Best results will be obtained when application is concentrated in the active root zone or when applied directly to the soil.
- Soil moisture is required for maximum bioactivity. If soil is dry, moisture should be provided by irrigation.
- Can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or other liquid fertilizers. If compatibility is in question, jar-test a small quantity.
- Use caution when adding to high analysis/multi-nutrient solutions, highly acidic or basic solutions, or unstable suspensions.
- Do not apply this product in concentrations greater than 10 percent.
- Applications can be made as often as every 15 to 30 days, as needed.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.