For best results, 7–10 days after the final PROMAX® treatment is completed apply ZAP® at 3 oz/1,000 sq ft or 1 gal/acre for the stimulation of beneficial soil biology.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- This product will separate. Constant tank agitation is required to ensure a homogeneous spray mixture.
- Apply as a preventive or curative up to 1 gallon of product to the soil in a minimum of 20 gallons (broadcast spray) of water per acre.
- Use lower rate as a preventive or on light pest infestations and higher rate on heavy infestations or as a curative.
- Repeat application every 15 to 20 days for disease and nematode control as indicated on the chart.
- PROMAX® may be applied at any time up to and including the day of turf use.