Benefits of Use:
- Reduces soil water repellency in “hot spots” and localized dry spots.
- Ensures even root zone distribution and availability of nutrients and chemical inputs applied by water; helps move water through soil profiles that have been “plugged up.”
- Healthier turf and roots are better able to withstand fluctuations in moisture availability and defend against stresses brought on by heat and drought conditions.
- Increased movement of moisture through soils helps make greens drier and firmer.
- Fully biodegradable, non-hazardous, non-phytotoxic, and highly compatible with existing chemistries.
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- At all turf growth stages when irrigation use efficiency is desired—including prior to and during summer stress and whenever drought conditions or water restrictions are present.
- When water-repellent soil conditions lead to “hot spots” and localized dry spots.
- When the following water conditions are seen on the course: puddling, channeling, or water running off the surface before the turf can properly absorb it.
- During overseeding, when heightened water repellency of soil can make it difficult for turf to grow—resulting in wasted water and grass seed.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Designed for soil application to greens, tees, and fairways.
Can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or liquid nutrients.
- After adding SURF-MAX™ to solutions, apply immediately to the soil with sufficient irrigation water (usually 1/3–1/2 inch) within 24 hours of application to ensure even distribution of SURF-MAX™ in soil at turf rooting depth (6–12 inches).
- Applications can be made as often as every 14 to 28 days, as needed. Under severe conditions of localized dry spot(s), increasing the rate or shortening intervals may be required.
- Consult your local HUMA GRO® TURF Representative or other turf specialist for turf-specific recommendations.