Benefits of Use:
- More consistent and sustained turf color and texture
- Increased stress tolerance
- More efficient nutrient uptake without leaf burn
- Better stimulation of root growth in seedlings and transplants
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- Plant stress caused by nutrient deficiencies, insects, disease, weather, chemicals, or mechanical damage
- Leaf symptoms: Yellow-to-brown leaf edge, pale green leaves, leaf tips dying
- Root symptoms: Shallow rooting
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Designed to be soil and/or foliar applied. Contents are highly concentrated and must be diluted with water in a ratio of at least 20 parts water to 1 part product prior to foliar application. Best results will be obtained when application is concentrated in the active root zone or on the leaf surface. Apply foliar sprays with sufficient water to ensure uniform coverage without running off leaf surfaces. TURFPLEX® IV can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or other liquid fertilizers. If compatibility is in question, jar-test a small quantity. Applications can be made as often as every 7 to 10 days as needed.
For best results, mix with 1–2 ounces of MULTI-PURPOSE™ per 1,000 square feet (35–70 mL/100 m2). See table below for specific rate instructions.