Benefits of Use:
- Improves health and vigor by increasing essential nutrient levels
- Complete macro- and micronutrients in complexed form for easy, rapid uptake
- Blended for all soil types and regions
- Increases tolerance to multiple environmental stresses
- Excellent product for fertigation
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- Turf stress caused by nutrient deficiencies, insects, disease, weather, chemicals, or mechanical damage
- Root symptoms: Shallow rooting
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Designed to be soil and/or foliar applied. Contents are highly concentrated and must be diluted with water in a ratio of at least 20 parts water to 1 part product prior to foliar application. Best results will be obtained when application is concentrated in the active root zone or on the leaf surface. Apply foliar sprays with sufficient water to ensure uniform coverage without running off leaf surfaces. TURFPLEX® VII can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or other liquid fertilizers. If compatibility is in question, jar-test a small quantity. Applications can be made as often as every 7 to 10 days as needed.
For best results, mix with 1–2 ounces of MULTI-PURPOSE™ per 1,000 square feet (35–70 mL/100 m2). See table below for specific rate instructions.